At Quail Summit’s Village Program, as in our other communities, our residents are our guests. We offer a safe, caring environment to assist those with various forms of dementia. We don’t focus on what is lost, but focus on what is now. We encourage you to “keep reaching for the top” as we strive to offer a lifestyle still filled with quality and meaning.
Our trained staff is aware of verbal and non verbal communication, as well as able to identify triggers so to better serve one with memory loss.
- Spacious private suites with kitchenette and bath
- Chef prepared dining
- Housekeeping and laundry done weekly
- Staff is available 24 hours a day
- Emergency call system
- Assistance with daily living activities such as bathing, dressing and tolieting assistance
- Medication management
- Scheduled courtesy transportation
- Engaging social programs (individual and group activities)
- Basic cable TV, utilities not including phone
- Walking and sitting areas
- Hair Salon
- Private dining area for special occasions
- Guest accommodations
- Walking paths
- Library with internet service
- Pavillion sitting area
- Reserved resident parking
If the Village is not for you,
please review more accommodations below.